We’re officially saying goodbye to 2014 and hello to 2015…let the festivities begin!
New Year’s Eve throughout Grenada is more commonly known as Old Year’s Night. The Spice Isle is a fantastic place to welcome the new year. From marinas filled with visiting yachts to festive parties, many people gather to celebrate in almost every restaurant and bar. A fantastic firework display at midnight is the highlight of the evening. Christian churches celebrate with midnight services on New Year’s Eve, and for many Grenadians, New Year’s Day is spent with friends and family, eating traditional foods and recounting stories of yesteryear.
If you’re spending New Year’s Eve in Grenada and don't know where to go to ring in the New Year, here are some suggestions for a memorable celebration:
NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTIES
- Dodgy Dock at True Blue Bay Resort - True Blue, St. George
- Fantazia 2001 Night Club - Morne Rouge, St. George
- Grenadian by Rex Resorts - Point Salines, St. George
- Prickly Bay Marina - L’Anse Aux Epines, St. George
- Camper & Nicholsons Marina - Kirani James Boulevard, St. George
NEW YEAR’S DAY BREAKFAST
- Breakfast at Coconut Beach - Grand Anse, St. George
- Breakfast at Blue Bubbles - Port Highway, St. George