You may have visited with us before and no doubt plan on coming back to our beautiful island or plan on visiting for the first time in the future.
Why not make the trip this year?
Here are some fun events that you can consider planning your visit around.
- February 25th & 27th : One Day Internationals- West Indies Vs England
- March 4th & 5th : Carriacou Carnival
- April 13th : 3rd annual Grenada Invitational Track and Field meet
- April 26th : 10th Carriacou Maroon & String Band Music Festival
- May 5th : 4th Annual Uncorked Beer & Wine Festival
- May 10th & 11th : Petite Martinique Maroon & Heritage Weekend
- May 20th – 27th : Flavours of Grenada Food Festival
- May 31st – 7th June : Grenada Chocolate Festival
- June 7th – 10th : Petite Martinique Whitsuntide Regatta
- August 2nd – 5th : 54th annual Carriacou Regatta
- August 12th & 13th : Grenada Carnival – Spicemas
- September 29th – October 4th : Pure Grenada Dive Fest
- October 27th : Carriacou Corn Festival
- December 13th – 15th : Carriacou Parang Festival
Feel free to contact us for more information, assistance with tickets, recommendations on other fun things to do during your trip and of course, the perfect holiday home